I don’t know if anyone else feels the same way, but when I see those dazzling nail art pictures online, I’m often captivated by the beauty of those nails. However, I sometimes feel a bit frustrated and incapable because even after several attempts, I fail to replicate them successfully. Oh, please don’t tell me you don’t have a few nail brushes as a nail art enthusiast!
Nail brushes – have you truly understood their uses? This time, I’ll share some practical knowledge with you to help you effortlessly create hand-painted nail art!
1. Glitter Brush: Also known as a fan brush, it’s used for dusting off excess glitter and can also be used to create neat and intricate lines. It’s great for creating wood grain patterns and achieving gradient effects. It minimizes streaks and gives a very natural layering of colors.
2. Dotting Pen: It’s used for dotting patterns and attaching rhinestones. It can also be used for watercolor blending.
4. Flat Brush: The slanted brush is an upgraded version of the flat brush. It can create flat surfaces and parallel lines. By dipping each end in different colors, you can achieve a three-dimensional or gradient effect with just one stroke. The angled design of the bristles follows ergonomic principles, making painting more comfortable.
5. Detail Brush: The bristles of this brush are extremely soft and fine. Dip the entire brush head in paint and place it directly on the nail. It’s suitable for outlining intricate designs. It can be used for gradients, patterns, and other detailed artwork.
6. Liner Brush: This brush has a medium length and is ideal for drawing long and straight lines. It’s convenient for creating any design you like, such as flowers, vines, zebra patterns, or cartoon designs.
For fine details, shorter brushes are the best choice. They are specifically designed for creating intricate nail art designs and are perfect for drawing short lines and intricate patterns.
Remember, nail art requires practice and patience. Keep trying new techniques, and you will gradually improve your nail art skills!